Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Versatile Blogger and Stylish Blogger Awards!





Right before I left I was awarded for not one, not two but THREE more blog awards! I received one Versatile Blogger award from Fierce Nerditude and one Versatile Blogger and Stylish Blogger award from Kattatonic Fierceology! Thanks so much to both of these awesome bloggers!


With the acceptance of the award, you must follow these rules:
1 - Thank and link back to the person that awarded you this award
2 - Share 7 things about yourself
3 - Award 5 recently discovered great bloggers
4 - Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award



Ok so unfortunately since I have 3 awards I need to tell you 21 things about myself and award 15 new bloggers. Considering how long these two awards have been going around and pretty much all the blogs I follow have received both of these awards multiple times I will not be passing them on but I will attempt to tell you 21 new things about myself that I haven't already told you.
  1. I've been married for 2 weeks and loving it!
  2. We went on our honeymoon to Le Blanc Spa and Resort in Cancun Mexico from May 16-May 24
  3. I have a white 3 year old cockapoo named Gromit and he is absolutely adorable (and super spoiled)!
  4. I want to get a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and name him Wallace...lol
  5. I have never broken a single bone in my body despite having been a gymnast for 10 years and an avid skier since I was 8. 
  6. I've been playing piano for about 22 years now. I started taking lessons when I was 4.
  7. I LOVE Hello Kitty!! I will never be too old for her.
  8. I love dessert and white wines. Not a big fan of reds though, there are very few I will actually drink.
  9. I don't like sushi (*gasp* an Asian that doesn't like sushi?!?) I can't stand the texture of it (I'm big on food textures and sushi makes me gag). The only raw fish I will currently eat is Ahi Tuna. I am however attempting to slowly adjusting myself to eating more sushi.
  10. I had always thought I would get married in a white wedding dress but my wedding dress was actually ivory instead of white.
  11. It only took me 1 hour and 4 different wedding dresses to find "The One"
  12. My husband is totally fine with me buying makeup as long as I let him buy his electronics... =P
  13. I actually have 2 names on my birth certificate. The name most people know is Amanda Jane Taslim (which now after the wedding has changed... =P). The other name is my Chinese name given to me by my grandfather and that is Lim Gwat Liang which means "shining moon".
  14. I go back to work tomorrow after having almost a month of work...boooooo. =(
  15. It took me about 3 hours to write my wedding vows, it took my husband about 2 days.
  16. For all the nerds out there, my husband gave me a gaming laptop as a wedding present. Asus G73JW...go look it up...it is EPIC!
  17. For my husband's wedding present, I did a boudoir photography shoot. I might be convinced to share some of the "safer" pictures with you if you ask nicely... ;)
  18. I received ALL of the pink Kitchenaid appliances and kitchen utensils I asked for on our wedding registry...yes I'm a girly girl!
  19. Our wedding photographer is getting married on June 17 and we are teaching him and his fiancee how to dance for their wedding.
  20. I NEED to go on a makeup no-buy because I seriously have over 100+ eye shadows from several different companies to swatch and share with you but unfortunately all these amazing companies keep releasing even more amazing new shades! I don't think I'll ever be caught up...lol
  21. I come from a very musical family, my brothers and sister all play instruments as well as many of my cousins. In spite of all these musicians, I did not have ANY live music at my wedding.
Whew! I barely made it to 21! Ok so now that I have these posts out of the way it's back to makeup posts! Can't wait to share all the goodies! Good night for now!

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.