Monday, April 9, 2012

Custom Franken Polish; Pegasus Poop

Hi everyone! I know it's been a really long time since I last posted but I'm hoping to get back into the swing of things in the next couple weeks. In the past couple months, my obsession has drifted slightly from the world of indie makeup. Don't get me wrong, I still LOVE makeup and I still buy it but lately my money has been going towards the newly discovered (for me at least) world of nail polish.

Haha, yes I designed a label for it.
I'll be sharing the nail polish I've purchased in later posts but I really wanted to show off a custom franken that I made and, with the help of a few lovely ladies in a makeup group I'm part of, named it Pegasus Poop. This is a really gorgeous multi-chrome polish with a linear holographic finish. This polish flashes green, gold, rose pink and purple along with a beautiful holographic rainbow to top it off.  I had sooo many compliments on this polish when I wore it! I don't think I've ever had as many random strangers ask me what polish I was wearing as much as I did when I wore this one. Enjoy!

Indoor no flash
Outdoor no flash. I did try layering this polish over different undies.
The only color that made a difference in this polish's color was the purple second on the left.
Outdoor no flash
Strong linear holo.
Honestly this is so much prettier in real life and has a much stronger linear holo than I could capture in pictures. 

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow this is absolutely stunning! Just beautiful. I've been on a nail polish kick recently too!

Unknown said...

Wow, that looks SO gorgeous!

beauty ∞ infinitum said...

Eeeeeee I can't wait to get this :D:D:D

aussiecatgirl said...

Is this for sale? If so, where can I buy it? :D

Unknown said...

@aussiecatgirl, unfortunately no it is not available for sale anymore.

Unknown said...

Hey, I was just wondering how many bottles of this you made, I bought one from a blog sale, and I adore it so much!!

Unknown said...

@Amy Duggan, I made about 80 of them. =D

Unknown said...

Will you be making any more. I love the name as well it makes me think of Alision Pang's novels.

Powered by Blogger.