Saturday, December 24, 2011

Darling Girl Cosmetics Rainbow Brite Collection

Darling Girl's Rainbow Brite Collection is probably one of the most unusual collections that Susan has created. All the shades in this collection are absolutely stunning! In the jars, most of these shades look like plain white shadows with a tiny hint of color but when they're used over a black base they come alive in a beautiful rainbow of colors. I think of all the collections of Susan's I own (and I have 5 of them so far), I love this one the best!


Canary - Sheer canary yellow with blue, green and gold sparkles
Shy Violet - Sheer violet blue with blue and purple sparkles
Buddy Blue - Sheer baby blue with blue sparkles
Rainbow Brite - Gorgeous sheer baby pink with a slight red shift and rainbow sparkles


On-X - Sheer black based filled with rainbow sparkles
Red Butler - Sheer coppery red with blue and red sparkles
Lucky - Sheer iridescent green with red, green and blue sparkles
Indigo - Sheer lilac with blue and purple sparkles


Patty O' Green - Sheer yellow with a strong iridescent green shift and blue sparkles
Orange La La - Sheer orange with a pink shift and pink and orange sparkles
Persuasion (GWP) - Bright grapey purple with a gold shift

4 comments:

Emily♥ 에밀리 ♥エミリー said...

I have all of these and I absolutely love them! You're right, the Rainbow Brite colors really pop off a black base :)

The Peach said...

These are so pretty! I'm going to have to pick up a few of them when Susan opens the shop back up!

jing shem said...

gorgeous color! love to have some of it.

SilhouetteScreams said...

I need On-X in my life! People totally need to be buying this collection rather than the overpriced duochromes from Naked Cosmetics :D

Powered by Blogger.