Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Scaredy Cat Cosmetics Black Friday Haul

I had not ordered from Scaredy Cat Cosmetics since my first purchase awhile back so I decided to take advantage of their Cyber Monday sale. Kelly offered 6 full size eye shadows for $18 instead of the usual $25. I am still absolutely in love with her adorable packaging! From her recent Facebook updates it looks like Kelly is working on a pressed palette as well which I am super excited for! Anyways, enjoy the swatches!


Robin the Cradle - Very light blue with a strong coppery pink shift. I know it doesn't really look blue here but it is.
Insomnia - Pearly bubblegum pink. This is a really lovely girly pink.
Koi-eurism - Pearly kelly green with a slight silver shimmer.



Flounce Cat - Pearly ballerina pink with a hint of gold shift and shimmer.
Hera - Gorgeous dark olive green with a gold shift.
Orbital - Velvety suede with green undertones and green sparks. This is a very interesting color. It's not quite matte but definitely not shimmer either.

3 comments:

HeidiDee said...

oooh I love that Koi-eurism! Their colors are so vibrant! I'm gonna have to check them out!

http://confessionsofabeauty-holic.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Heidi, You have to check out their jars!! They have absolutely the cutest packaging ever!

SilhouetteScreams said...

Koi-eurism is beautiful, and such a funny name XD I also like the look of Hera.

Powered by Blogger.