Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Brazen Cosmetics Blame it on Rio LE Collection

Oh Brazen Cosmetics, how I love you! I was running out of my Yummy Gummy Sugar Lips Sugar Scrub and ended up purchasing two other items along with the sugar scrub. By the way, if you have not tried their sugar scrubs you are totally missing out. Sandi makes the most amazing sugar scrub and she has tons of awesome flavors. Along with the lip scrub, I purchased her extremely limited edition Blame it on Rio collection as well as the Razzle Dazzle passion pot lip gloss.

Razzle Dazzle
The Razzle Dazzle lip gloss is a vanilla flavored clear gloss chock full of holographic rainbow glitter! I thought I loved her Gummie Glaze collection before, but I love this one even better. It's completely wearable on it's own or over another gloss to add sparkle. Pictures don't really do this gloss justice since it's way more sparkley in real life than it is in pictures.

Ooo sparkley!
Brazen's LE Blame it on Rio Collection was originally only available as a free gift with purchases over $80. She eventually made it available to purchase separately but I believe they are now completely sold out. I would have loved to see this made a permanent collection as the colors are absolutely gorgeous and wearable! The collection came in an adorable red organza bag with a cute custom tag.

I love the custom tag!
Blame it on Rio Collection
Go Bare - Gorgeous champagne with gold shimmer. I really love this shade it's the perfect go-to highlighter!

Rio - Medium coppery brown with gold shimmer.

Copacabana - Milk chocolate brown shimmer

Samba - Rich wine red shimmer.

So what do you think of this collection? Love it or Leave it? Maybe if you beg Sandi she'll bring it back permanently. ;)


4 comments:

The Peach said...

I agree, Sandi's lip scrubs are awesome! And look at that gloss! So pretty! I haven't browsed Brazen for a while....I'm going to have to today!

Unknown said...

@Jill, so far of all the lip scrubs I've tried Sandi's are still the best and she's got quite a few new shades and lip glosses!

Unknown said...

I so wanted this collection and missed it, guess I'll have to beg now...

SilhouetteScreams said...

Oh my gosh, that lipgloss.....*grabby hands* O__O

Powered by Blogger.