Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Meow Cosmetics Guilty Pleasures Collections

I really cannot resist Meow Cosmetics especially when they have a sale AND a limited edition/limited time only collection. I'm actually a bit newer to the Meow Cosmetics line of eye shadows but after having purchased their Friday the 13th collection (yes yes I haven't swatched them or even opened them yet...bad blogger), I was totally hooked. If I could I would have ordered the entire collections of both the Guilty and Simple Pleasures but unfortunately my wallet couldn't afford it so I ordered  shades from each collection.


The Guilty Pleasures Collection consists mostly of vivid/rich jewel toned shades that are absolutely gorgeous! There were actually a couple other shades I also wanted to snag but I resigned myself to just 6 for the time being. Maybe next year I can get the rest of them... ;)


E-shopping - violet with a silvery sheen

Those Heels - bold burgundy red shimmer


Retail Therapy - very vivid teal with gold shimmer


One Night Stand - deep dark blue with a slight gold sheen


Midnight Feast - rich dark eggplant purple with a blue base and a slight rose sheen


Sick Days - light periwinkle blue with an aqua sheen

Don't ask me to pick a favorite out of these because I love them all. =) All these shadows are silky smooth and very blendable. The only one that caused me a bit of trouble was Midnight Feast. The blue base does separate from the main color which did make it harder to get an even swatch but it wasn't terrible. Overall I love this collection! Simple Pleasures coming soon!

5 out of 5 Glittery Bubbles


**All products were purchased by me with my own money. I was not compensated in any way, shape or form for this review. All opinions are my own.

5 comments:

Robyn said...

Sick Days is my fave out of these but they all look pretty rad!

Unknown said...

@Robyn, Sick Days is really pretty! Much prettier in real life than in pictures.

Unknown said...

I absolutely love the first 3! Those are such gorgeous rich looking colours :)

SilhouetteScreams said...

Whoa, Midnight Feast and One Night Stand are intense! *____* I'm loving smokey shades right now.

Unknown said...

@Lillian They are all really rich!

@Jerry, They are super intense! Much more so than I could capture in pictures.

Powered by Blogger.