Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My First Blog Award!

Yay! I received my first blog award last night! Melly over at Cracked Nails and Black Eyes gave me The Versatile Blogger Award!



7 things about myself:

1. I'm getting married May 14, 2011 to the love of my life!

2. I have been a ballroom dancer, tanguera and dance instructor for about 4.5 years and I LOVE it!

3. I love love love getting packages in my mailbox and sharing them with you. (like the two I got today!)

4. I have a B.S. in Biology/Chemistry with a minor in Forensic Science. I have worked in a crime lab as well as for a county coroner's office...CSI does NOT come close to real life.

5. I am a gamer. I have logged over 1000 hours on my account in Guild Wars. Sorry I won't go over to the dark side of WoW. =P

6. After my wedding I'm planning on going to school to become a licensed esthetician and professional MUA

7. I was a gymnast for about 10 years until I grew too tall (I am now 5'7").

Tagging!
The three beauty bloggers I'm passing this on are:
  1. Amanda at The Eyes Have It
  2. Sara at World of a Different Color
  3. Amanda at Glitter and Toucans

3 comments:

Snarky P said...

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!!

And thank you for tagging me :)

Melly said...

Hahha. I used to be a gamer, too. Now I just don't have the time anymore.

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Powered by Blogger.