Saturday, October 8, 2011

Hi-Fi Cosmetics Rockstar Eyeshadows

I decided to tackle Hi-Fi Cosmetics next on my quest to swatch my entire collection. This post focuses on the Rockstar eyeshadow line which is slightly different from her core line. If you're looking for shadows that have tons of glitter but aren't glitter bombs than these are for you! These do work best over PE or Glitter Glue but these can be used over normal primers such as UDPP or TFSI. For these swatches I just used a normal primer.


Sex, Drugs & Rock N' Roll - Gorgeous purple grape with purple and blue glitter
Notorious - Dark metallic navy with blue glitter
Sound Check - Medium bubble gum pink with pink glitter
Comeback - Metallic medium aquamarine with aqua glitter

3 comments:

The Peach said...

Wow! These are all such pretty colors! I haven't placed a Hi-Fi order in so long!

Unknown said...

@Jill, I love her Rockstar line! They're all super gorgeous!

SilhouetteScreams said...

I need to get my hands on Notorious O___O I have samples of Comeback, Moshpit and a full size of On Tour and I love them. Plus On Tour is an exact dupe for Sugarpill Goldilux! :D

Powered by Blogger.